Tapasya is the daughter of a wealthy couple, Divya and Jogi Thakur; while Ichcha (Sindhu) is the daughter of their poor, live-in domestic help, Damini Bharati. Ichcha uses clothes and other possessions that are cast-off by Tapasya. In spite of the vast difference in status, the girls become best friends. Jogi Thakur discovers that he had accidentally caused the death of Ichcha's father long ago. He feels guilt-stricken and decides to become Ichcha's foster father, giving her the best possible upbringing. However, jealousy creeps into the girls relationship as Ichcha wins over Tapasya's family with her simple nature and good character. Divya's aunt Sumitra Devi(Nani), spreads rumors about Ichcha and Damini to Tapasya and she begins to hate her from that moment.
- ProducerKalyan Guha Rupali Guha Harsh Dave
- Directed by Ravindra Gautam, Nandita Mehra, Santosh Bhatt
- Written byAjay-Aseem Arora-Kumar Abhishek
- Production Film Farm India
- Cinematography Santosh Suryavanshi Raj Panth